Last updated: June 02, 2020
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Eldars.net.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Website refers to Eldars.net, accessible from https://Eldars.net
- Service refers to the Website.
- Country refers to: Egypt
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use the Service.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Usage Data
Information From Third Parties
Single-Sign Ons – If you sign up for Eldars.net through a third party application like Facebook, Google or Apple, you authorize us to collect your authentication information, such as your username and encrypted access credentials, and other information available through the third party application account, including the following information:
Facebook Connect – If you have a Facebook profile, you can create an account or register using the “Facebook Connect” social plugin run by the Facebook social network, which is operated by Facebook, Inc., 1 Hacker Way, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Facebook”), using what is known as Single Sign-On technology. You can recognise the “Facebook Connect” social plugins on our website by the blue button with the Facebook logo and the inscription “Register with Facebook” or “Connect with Facebook” or “Log in with Facebook” or “Sign in with Facebook”.
When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser makes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transferred from Facebook directly to your browser, which then embeds it into the website. Through the integrated plugin, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook profile or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the US and stored there. These data processing operations are carried out in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1(f) GDPR on the basis of Facebook’s legitimate interest in the displaying of personalised advertising on the basis of browsing behaviour.
By using the “Facebook Connect” button on our website, you can also log in or register on our website using your Facebook user data. Depending on your personal data protection settings on Facebook, we will only receive general information that is publicly accessible and stored in your profile when you use Facebook’s “Facebook Connect” button if you give your express consent in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1(a) GDPR prior to the registration process on the basis of a corresponding notification on the exchange of data with Facebook. This information includes your user ID, name, profile picture, age and gender.
You may revoke your consent at any time by sending a message to the data controller specified at the beginning of this Privacy Notice.
Please see Facebook’s privacy policies for the purpose and scope of data collection and the further processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights and settings options for protecting your privacy: https://www.facebook.com/policy.php.
If you do not wish Facebook to associate any data collected via our website with your Facebook profile, you should log out of Facebook before you visit our website. You can also completely avoid loading the Facebook plugin with add-ons for your browser.
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
You can instruct Your browser to refuse all Cookies or to indicate when a Cookie is being sent. However, if You do not accept Cookies, You may not be able to use some parts of our Service.
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies Type: Session CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
- Functionality Cookies Type: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: UsPurpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
- Tracking and Performance Cookies Type: Persistent CookiesAdministered by: Third-PartiesPurpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these Cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
For more information about the cookies we use and your choices regarding cookies, please visit our Cookies Policy.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact You.
- For Business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company.
- With Business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside. If You interact with other users or register through a Third-Party Social Media Service, Your contacts on the Third-Party Social Media Service may see You name, profile, pictures and description of Your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of Your activity, communicate with You and view Your profile.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of Our Service, or We are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at the Company’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
What information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our site (including when you subscribe to our newsletter, register for an event, respond to a survey or fill out a form), we may collect individually identifiable information, namely information that identifies an individual or may with reasonable effort identify an individual (“Personal Information”), such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, IP address, user IDs and passwords. Personal Information collected online only used on ourwebsite and will not be shared with any third-party.
We do not require that customers, partners or other visitors to our site provide us with Personal Information and you may visit our site anonymously. In this case, we do not collect Personal Information when you visit our site unless you choose to provide it to us (except for certain IP analysis, conducted by Google analytics. The decision to provide Personal Information is voluntary and you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at [email protected] However, if you do not provide the Personal Information requested, you may not be able to proceed with the activity or receive the benefit for which the Personal Information is being requested (including, without limitation, the support services). Additionally, after you register to our site, we will be able to backtrack your activity on our site even before you registered (information that if you did not register will remain anonymous to us).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
Service Providers have access to Your Personal Data only to perform their tasks on Our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
How long do we retain the information we collect?
At any time, you may request to view, change, delete and update your Personal Information by emailing us at [email protected] You can also request that we will cease processing, correct errors or that we will erase Personal Information by emailing us at [email protected]
We retain the information we collect for as long as needed to provide our services, (including marketing and communications, as described herein) and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements (including exercising any of our rights under our agreements, such as audit and record-keeping). All other Personal Information is periodically deleted.
We may rectify, replenish or remove incomplete or inaccurate information, at any time and at our own discretion.
What are your rights?
You may contact our Data Privacy Officer at [email protected] any time and request:
To access, receive a copy, delete, change or update any personal data relating to you (for example, if you believe that your Personal Information is incorrect, you may ask to have it corrected);
That we will cease any further use of your Personal Information (for example, you may ask that we stop using or sharing your Personal Information with third parties), including to stop direct marketing.
If you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your Personal Information,
- You have the right to ask us to delete all or some of the personal data we hold about you. If you have an account, you can also delete your account through the Settings at any time or by contacting us at [email protected]
- Objection to Processing You have the right to object to processing your personal information on grounds relating your particular situation at any time (in particular, where we don’t have to process the information to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the information on the basis of our legitimate interests).If you object to such processing Eldars.net will no longer process your personal information for these purposes unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for such processing or such processing is required for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims or obligations. Where your personal information is processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object to such processing of your personal data at any time and askEldars.net to cease processing your data for these direct marketing purposes..
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
- By email: [email protected]